One important way we live out the mission of church is by giving offerings to God in thanks for all that He has given us. Jesus taught more about how we use our money and possessions than any other topic. We value highly the opportunities we have to give of our time, talents, and financial resources to help accomplish the mission of our church.
If you would like to give a financial offering, you can do that safely and securely online by clicking HERE.
(This will open a new secure window to Ardent-Secure.)
Here are a couple things you’ll need to know to use our system:
1. All first time users will need to create a login. Once you’ve created the login – it will be retained in the system.
2. PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE FUND YOU DESIRE. The first one in the list is the default but may not be the fund you desire - be sure you've chosen the fund to which you want to make a contribution.
3. You can make your contributions using Debit Card, Check Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover as well as having funds withdrawn directly from your checking account. Use the pull down menu for card options or click on the check icon to use the checking account option. (The checking account option incurs the smallest processing fee for the church.)
4. You have the option of giving to more than one fund if desired. Click on “Add Another Fund” if you want your donation to be divided between multiple funds. You have the option of selecting up to three funds. If you want to give to more than three, you can set up additional donations. This applies to both one-time gifts and recurring gifts.
5. Recurring contributions can be set up, changed or cancelled at any time. They are user managed.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Executive Pastor, Steve Hoffer.